I don’t even know why I’m writing a Post Like This, but I’m thinking of doing a Prop Hunt Video with some friends. The Thing is, I don’t have many friends that (from what I know of) own Garry’s Mod. So I thought I would test the waters of the internet, and ask this question: If I were to do A Prop Hunt Video, would you, as a reader, a gamer, and an audience member, want to play a few rounds with me in Prop Hunt?
Some Ground Rules:
- Keep it PG; PG-13 At the worst.
- I shouldn’t have to state this, but No Trolls, Spammers, Griefers, etc.
- While we are here to laugh and have fun, at least make an attempt to play the game. Nobody likes a loiterer.
- Any actions done in-game, including chat via text and voice, can, may and/or will be recorded, used and uploaded. By Joining, you are allowing me to use portions of your gameplay as observed from my perspective.
- Now here’s something Lawyers Call a “Reciprocal Clause”: If you would like to record the game session as well, feel free to do so, I don’t mind. Just get any intro footage/recordings out of the way before you join the room.
That’s it for my rules. If you guys are interested, let me know in the comments section. I’ll need confirmation from at least 5 other people to consider this idea seriously. In the meantime, please feel free to reflect on how this icon below would look like without the question marks on a video.